National Health Research Authority Zambia is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the Junior Researcher Award for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme is open for brilliant applicants who are going to conduct research in Zambia.
A wonderful chance for applicants in Zambia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2013, the National Health Research Authority is a research authority in Zambia. It provides a regulatory framework for the development, regulation, financing, coordination of health research to ensure the development of consistent health research standards.
Why should you apply for this programme? Their mission is to promote, regulate, and coordinate ethical conduct of quality health research and facilitate translation of all research products into evidence-based policies and programs that improve the health of the people of Zambia and beyond.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: National Health Research Authority Zambia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Zambian students
- The award can be taken in Zambia
- Eligible Countries: Zambia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Recognizes junior-level researchers who have made outstanding contributions to their scholarly disciplines.
- Junior researchers shall be individuals aged 45 or younger, and be no more than ten years in service following attainment of their PhDs or respective equivalent post degrees/qualifications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have PhDs or respective equivalent degree with academic results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have proficiency in written and spoken the English language.
National Health Research Authority Zambia will provide the educational fund for students to cover educational expenses in Zambia.