Students who are curious and want to pursue a career in Surfaces Light Engineering Health and Society are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The applicants must hold a bachelor in science degree in computer science statistics or mathematics to receive the scholarship.
Coordinated by Université de Lyon and managed by Université Jean Monnet in Saint-Etienne, MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School is a training and cross-disciplinary research institute of Surfaces Light EngineerinG Health and SocieTy (SLEIGHT).
Nice chance for students in France.
User Review( vote)
Why study at MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School? The infrastructure and functional models of MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School are based on a consortium of 8 top-ranking international research laboratories in the fields of surface engineering, optics, photonics, imaging, data sciences as well as biology. It is in partnership with 13 institutes, eight public bodies, two research organizations, and three private companies to bring the best opportunities to the students.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 7 October 2023.
- University or Organization: MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants from EU and non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for the MLDM master program at MANUTECH SLEIGHT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for the desired programme at MANUTECH SLEIGHT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register themselves, log in and click on Master MLDM to apply for the same. The applicants will be considered and selected based on the quality of the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A dated and signed personal motivation statement
- Two dated and signed letters of recommendation naming the applicant in the subject line.
- A copy of your valid passport (non-EU applicants) or identity card (EU applicants only)
- Certified copy of the original B.Sc. diploma or certification of having paid the taxes for obtaining the diploma
- Copies of transcripts or other academic records that give proof on the undergraduate and first graduate studies, including credits and grades achieved in every single subject. Online courses have to be certified by providing MLDM a way to verify the corresponding certificates.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an Sc. degree with 180 ECTS or equivalent in computer science, statistics or mathematics to be accepted in a master or PhD programme at MANUTECH SLEIGHT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 82
- IELTS – 6.5
- Cambridge Proficiency Certificate of English – Grade B2
MANTECH SLEIGHT will provide the selected students with a scholarship towards studying the MLDM master program in France and at the college itself.