To attract some of the brightest and most ambitious students to study in France, the IESEG School of Management has set up the Early Bird Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
Applications for this application are open for all international and home country students that have relevant bachelor degree certification and wish to pursue MSc. in Big Data Analytics for Business at IESEG. Students that apply before the deadline will be eligible to be considered for the award.
Nice offer for international students to complete a master’s study and get an award amount of €1,000 in France.
User Review( votes)
IESEG School of Management in France is a graduate business school holding a position in the top 10 French Business School along with the prestigious accolade of becoming a Grande École, one of the most respected and academically rigorous higher education programs in the world.
Why choose to study at the IESEG School of Management? IESEG School of Management follows a completely different and diverse culture that is birthed out of a passion for progress and ability, ensuring the focus of all energy on identifying the true potential within each student.
Application Deadline: February 1st, 2023
- University or Organization: IESEG School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: €1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Science in Big Data Analytics for Business programme at IESEG can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a strong academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to access the online portal of the institute by logging in and submit their application. Students that apply before the deadline will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance.
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of Bachelor Degree
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, Statics, or a similar field. GRE/GMAT scores are optional.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- TOEIC – 850
- Duolingo – 105
- Cambridge Exam – B2
The winners of this application will be given a sum of €1,000 towards the undertaken master’s programme at IESEG.