Wilkes University is inviting international students to be a part of its Global Colonel Awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students who wish to pursue an undergraduate programme at Wilkes University while holding an above-average GPA will be provided with this award.
Wonderful chance for students to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Wilkes University, a private university in Pennsylvania, is committed to a community that embraces diversity, social responsibility, and a global perspective to enhance the students’ making as leaders-to-be.
Why study at Wilkes University? Wilkes University provides exceptional educational experiences that transform students and develop innovations through scholarly activities that pave the way to national recognition and shape the world around them. It follows an individualized attention pattern that enables exceptional teaching and academic excellence. At Wilkes University, they nurture individuals to understand and act on their abilities while challenging them to achieve great things.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 15th June 2022
- University or Organization: Wilkes University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000 – $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all countries are welcome.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at Wilkes University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be studying in a US high school on an F-1 Visa
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- The applicants must be enrolled as the first-year student at Wilkes.
- The applicants must reside on campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must enrol themselves with the university through either Wilkes University’s official portal or Common Application.
- The students can then apply to their desired courses by submitting the required documents.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents at the time of application:
- Official high school transcripts
- Copy of passport page
- Official transcripts of other educational institutes attended.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed the following to be admitted to Wilkes University:
- Four years of English.
- Three years of mathematics.
- Two years of science (including a laboratory component)
- Three years of social studies.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are required to secure minimum scores required by the university in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Paper Based – 500
- TOEFL Computer-Based – 173
- TOEFL Internet-Based – 60
- IELTS – 5.5
- ELS Successful Completion – 112
- STEP EIKEN – 10
- PTE – 42
- GTEC – 1076
- WESLI Successful Completion – 700
The selected students will be given a sum of about $1,000 – $5,000 towards their cost of studies at Wilkes University.