With an aim to financially assist students in Australia, Bond University has launched the Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursary programme will cover the partial tuition fee of the postgraduate programme and also provide living expenses. Applicants who want to undertake the postgraduate degree programme at Bond University will be considered for the award.
Ranked 20th in the Times Higher Education among the best small universities in the word, Bond University is Australia’s first private not-for-profit university that seeks to be recognised internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalised and transformational student experience.
Why choose to study at Bond University? Bond University has designed programmes that deliver innovation attuned to industry and market needs. It practices a service orientated culture focused on outcomes that has significantly raised the reputation, brand and the profile and impact of the university’s research. It believes in and inculcates commitment, agility, and responsiveness within our workforce culture in its students as well.
Application Deadline: 12th August, 2021
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee and $4,200
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Accounting, Master of Accounting (Professional), Master of Actuarial Practice, Master of Actuarial Science, Master of Actuarial Science (Professional), Master of Business, Master of Business (Professional),Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration (Professional), Master of Business Data Analytics, Master of Business Data Analytics (Professional), Master of Finance, Master of Finance (Professional), Master of Financial Management, Master of Financial Management (Professional), Master of Sport Management, Master of Sport Management (Professional), and Master of Sport Management/Master of Project Management are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first time students at Bond University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply to the postgraduate programme of their choice via the application portal of the university. To apply for the opportunity , applicants must fill a separate application form by logging in with the same credentials and searching for programmes in the keyword bar.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Letter of recommendations
- Graduation Diplomas
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be of 17 years of age or above to apply and gain admission at Bond University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 98
- CAE – 185
- PTE – 65
- English forAcademic Purposes (EAP) – 2
Bond University will provide the partial fee of the postgraduate programme undertaken by the selected applicants and $4,200 in two instalments of $2,100 towards living expenses.