This scholarship is open for domestic students applying for an undergraduate and master’s course at the university.
User Review( votes)
Located in Motijheel, Dhaka, the university was founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross in 2013, Notre Dame University Bangladesh or NDUB is a private Catholic university in Bangladesh.
Why study at Notre Dame University Bangladesh? Their mission is to seek sincerely and achieve diligently true knowledge and wisdom for life and living, through studies in humanities and technologies, based on the local Bangladesh culture and spiritual heritage, so that the students develop their best selves to serve their society and contribute effectively to humanity.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Notre Dame University Bangladesh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and masters
- Award: Up to 50% tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Bangladeshi Students
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA, EMBA, BBA, CSE, BA & MA in English
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Bangladeshi citizen
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students must have to enroll in the undergraduate and master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Six-passport size and two stamp size photographs with names, original copy of all certificates and transcripts (mark sheets), original copy will be returned, attested photocopies of all certificates and transcripts (mark sheets), one set of appointment letter(s) and experience certificate(s)
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to meet the undergraduate and master’s admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
- 50% tuition fee waiver for one following trimester for those who get CGPA 4:00 out of 4:00.
- 40% tuition fee waiver for one following trimester for those who get CGPA 3.94 to 3.99.
- 30% tuition fee waiver for one following trimester for those who get CGPA 3.88 to 3.93