Tulane University is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the Merit-Based Scholarships in the USA. The scholarship programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
International applicants who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at Tulane University can apply. The applicants must be non-US citizens or residents who can certify that they contribute at least some amount towards their study to be eligible to receive this grant.
Through this amazing program, students can lessen the burden of their University tuition.
User Review( votes)
Tulane University is a private research university in New Orleans ranked 41st in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities. Its primary purpose is to create, communicate, and conserve knowledge to enrich the capacity of individuals, organizations, and communities to think, to learn, and to act and lead with integrity and wisdom.
Why choose to study at Tulane University? Tulane University offers its students one-of-a-kind learning experiences inside and outside of the classroom. Tulane graduates are uniquely prepared for the challenges of the real world. Batch sizes at Tulane are capped at 15 students, enabling them to get to know everyone, including the professor. It maintains a global campus emphasizing cultivating an international and multicultural climate on campus and engaging the global community through study abroad programs.
Application Deadline: November 15
- University or Organization: Tulane University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $32,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects offered by Tulane University are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be identified as non-US citizens or residents.
- The applicants must confirm and certify that they can provide at least $56,684 per annum.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply online after registering on the university portal. To apply to receive the scholarship, the applicants must fill the application form and upload it at the time of general application via the university portal.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Certificate of Finances Form
- Interview(if required)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT scores to gain the maximum monetary benefit and be admitted to the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 95 and above
- IELTS – 6.5 and above
- Duolingo – 115 and above
The selected students will be provided $23,000 to $32,000 towards conducting their undergraduate degree programme at Tulane University.