Dublin City University is giving international students a chance to become a part of the DCU Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This Merit-Based scholarship will be rewarded to high achieving international students who want to apply for an undergraduate and graduate degree programme.
This support will help all new admitted international students by providing partial tuition-fee.
User Review( votes)
Dublin City University is a university identified as the National Institute for Higher Education and is one of the top Public universities in Dublin. It is ranked 439th in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It wants to foster excellence in practice through leadership in teaching, providing professional development opportunities for staff, and the scholarship of teaching and learning.
Why choose to study at Dublin City University? Dublin City University offers students an internationally recognized qualification while living in a friendly and vibrant city. It ranks first in Ireland and 19th in the world for graduate employability, according to the 2020 QS Graduate Employability Rankings, and is known as a great place to start a career. The expert teaching faculty is passionate about their subjects, committed to academic excellence, and always open to working with students. The students find it easy and comfortable to approach their lecturers for help and advice.
Application Deadline: 15th July 2021
- University or Organization: Dublin City University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all countries, including Non-EU and EU countries, are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects available at DCU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students and must be paying the international course fee.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply as international students for the programme of their choice online. All applicants that apply from their home countries as international students are considered upon acceptance in the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Leaving Certificate grading scale
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of bank stating sufficient fund for education and living expenses
- Visa proof
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be no less than 16 years of age to be admitted to any programme at DCU.
- The applicants must hold full, a relevant certification that must align with the programme they have applied to take up at DCU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL CBT – 273
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- Pearson PTE – 63
The Dublin City University will provide the lucky winner of the DCU Merit Scholarship partial financial assistance towards the cost of study of the preferred programme at the university in Dublin for the course duration.