Students from all around the world who want to pursue higher education in Hong Kong can apply for the Merit-Based Scholarships at the HKU Business School.
The studentship is open to outstanding students who wish to pursue an MBA degree at HKU for the academic year 2022-2023.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1911, the University of Hong Kong is a public research university in Hong Kong. The City University of Hong Kong is a public research university that is placed 48th in the QS Global World Rankings 2021 and is considered one of Hong Kong’s most outstanding public universities. Its goal is to foster and develop students’ natural abilities.
Why would you like to study at the University of Hong Kong? HKU is recognized internationally as a dynamic and comprehensive university of world-class standing. With its distinguished excellence in research and outstanding performance in teaching, it attracts first-class teaching and research staff and brilliant students from around the world. The University’s research students enjoy opportunities to work with leading international researchers and a peer group of resourceful and committed students from different nations in advanced facilities, producing cutting-edge and internationally recognized research work and developing skills essential for future careers and lifelong learning.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: HKU Business School
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award:$150,000 to $350,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programs at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be international students.
- The Scholarship Committee takes a holistic approach in making the decision, including admission interview performance, career background, GMAT/GRE score, and academic qualification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once the admission application is submitted, it will be automatically considered. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: All students must have a recognized bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Copy of your CV/resume.
- Statements of reference from two referees
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have checked the entry requirements at the University.
- Language Requirement: HKU Business school requires a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based)/80 (internet-based) or IELTS (academic module) band 6.5, with no subtest score lower than 5.5
HKU Business School will provide the award amount ranging from $150,000 to $350,000 for students in Hong Kong.