To support residencies of foreign artists, researchers, and professionals/professionals who do not reside in France and who wish to develop projects within the network of cultural meeting centers, the Ministry of Culture has launched the Odyssey programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
All foreign national candidates that wish to conduct a research study in the cultural sectors (live performance, literature, music, architecture, crafts, visual arts, theatre writing, animation, photography, journalism). Students will be provided a monthly stipend, meals, travel allowance, visa application assistance, and benefits for residents.
A great chance to get support for research study with the award amount of 1200 € in France.
User Review( votes)
The Ministry of Culture is the ministry of the Government of France in charge of national museums and the monument’s histories. Its goal is to maintain the French identity through the promotion and protection of the arts on national soil and abroad.
The mission of the Ministry of Culture is to make accessible to as many people as possible the capital works of humanity, and first of all of France. The Ministry of Culture is composed of a central administration and has three types of establishments and decentralized services.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 15th March 2022.
- University or Organization: Ministry of Culture
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: 1200 €
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake a research study at any French cultural meeting center.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international and domestic students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit admission applications to the desired French cultural meeting centers first. Applications for the position call must be made online by filling this form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of domicile
- Passport copy
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements of the university or centre they are applying to.
- Language Requirement: The students must comply with the language requirements of the university they wish to join. English and French requirements, both, must be met.
The selected candidates will be given 1200 € per month for up to 6 months to carry out their research study.