Receive personalized career support and gain practical business experience in the UK at the University of Bath School of Management by participating in the MSc Anniversary Scholarships programme. Students can make use of the award to commence their study for the academic year 2022-2023.
This award is not limited to specific students; therefore, all UK national and overseas students can apply. Students that apply for any of the eligible MSc programme and have successfully received an offer letter for the same are eligible to win this £10,000 grant.
A fine chance for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1966, the University of Bath School of Management in Bath, England, is the international business school of the University of Bath. It is one of the most prestigious business schools in the UK and the world, ranked 15th in the UK and 54th overall in the European Business School rankings 2021.
Why choose to study at the University of Bath School of Management? The University of Bath is known to deliver world-class research and teaching, educating its students to become future leaders and innovators and benefiting the broader population through its research, enterprise and influence.
Application Deadline: Students must apply by 18th July 2022 to receive a decision by 15th August 2022 and start their studies.
- University or Organization: University of Bath
- Department: School of Management
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 7
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Home country students, i.e., UK nationals and other overseas applicants, are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any MSc in Management, MSc in Marketing, MSc finance suite (Accounting and Finance, Finance, Finance with Banking, Finance with Risk Management), MSc in Sustainability and Management, MSc in Human Resource Management, MSc in Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or MSc in Business Analytics at Bath.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received an offer to study one of the anniversary master‡s courses starting in 2022.
- The applicants must have paid their deposit within the four-week deadline outlined in your offer letter or by the scholarship decision deadline, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can select the programme they wish to apply for and follow its application. All students that receive an offer letter for the applied programme will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Digital copies of your most recent transcripts and certificates
- Copy of your visa
- Admission Requirements: Students need to have achieved a relevant bachelor’s degree and meet other course-specific documentation requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 193
- CPE – 193
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 69
- Duolingo – 120
- LanguageCert – C1
- Trinity ISE – 7.0
The University of Bath will award seven scholarships worth £10,000 each to the selected UK and overseas applicants.