Students that have an interest in health services are presented with a very brilliant chance to study in Australia at the La Trobe University through the Industry Research Scholarships. The scholarship programme has been organized for the academic year 2022-2023.
This prestigious scholarship is an establishment of La Trobe University with the Inspiron Community Health, which will be awarded to an outstanding applicant interested in addressing the mental health of people with chronic disease in the Yarra Ranges. The scholarship award will be dispensed in a yearly stipend of $28,854 and other allowances, including tuition fees.
Great offer for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne ranked in the world’s top 400 universities. It aims to ensure that their universities equip to surmount current difficulties and remain sustainable and relevant as the world returns to normalcy from this unexpected pandemic.
Why choose to study at La Trobe University? La Trobe University has a rich batch of faculty that is highly respected and addresses some of the most significant issues. It possesses a co-developed Career Ready Advantage Program with distinguished employers, so the students receive an adequate amount of support in their job search.
Application Deadline: The application process for this funding opportunity closes on 19th December 2021.
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,854
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia, New Zealand, and other regions can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take up research studies in Addressing the mental health of people with chronic disease in the Yarra Ranges
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian and New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must use the official online portal set up by the university for students. In your application, clearly indicate that you wish to be considered for the La Trobe University-Industry Research Scholarship Addressing the mental health of people with chronic disease in the Yarra Ranges.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- University academic transcripts and completion certificates (originals or certified copies)
- Professional CV (resume) outlining relevant work experience, academic awards, prior research background, etc.
- Details of any publications
- A copy of your Master’s thesis
- A preliminary research proposal of no more than 300 words
- Birth certificate or citizenship certificate (original or certified copy, for domestic applicants only)
- Documentary evidence of your English language proficiency (optional)
- Current passport and/or an Australian visa
- Admission Requirements: Students must have completed a Masters by Research or other significant body of research, such as an honors research thesis or lead authorship of a peer-reviewed publication, assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 75 or above.
- Language Requirement: The students are requested to check the English language requirements of the university and submit proof of proficiency accordingly.
La Trobe University will provide the following:
- a La Trobe Research Scholarship for three and a half years (for PhD or Prof Doc), or for 22 months (for Masters) with a value of $28,854.00 per annum, to support your living costs (2022 rate)
- a fee-relief scholarship for up to four years
- relocation allowance and publication/thesis allowance
- opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers, and have access to our suite of professional development programs.