High-potential applicants are invited to apply for the international awards at QuTech TU Delft in the Netherlands for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students will be eligible to receive this application . Applicants will be presented with the award in the form of a tuition fees for the applied MSc. programme.
Amazing opportunity for students in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
QuTech is a research institute for quantum computing, a quantum internet affiliated to the Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) that aims to develop scalable prototypes of a quantum computer and an inherently safe quantum internet based on the laws of quantum mechanics.
Why choose to study at QuTech TU Delft? QuTech TU Delft brings together scientists and engineers in an aspiring environment to jointly create the quantum future. It works on a radically new technology with world-changing potential. It has introduced various new technologies and made them accessible to a wider audience through quantum computing and quantum internet demonstrators. QuTech also collaborates on a local and international to realize the promise of quantum computing.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: QuTech TU Delft
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: € 18.750
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries, including EU and non-EU countries, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to any master in science programmes offered at QuTech.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to have enrolled in the programme of their choice at QuTech.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply to the desired MSc. programme at QuTech via the application portal of TU Delft. Applicants that have successfully submitted their application will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of grades/high school marks
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- Sc. graduate certificate
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) that has to be 80 per cent or higher to be accepted at QuTech.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- CAE – 180
The scholarship will provide € 2,083 and € 18,750 to Non-EU and EU country students respectively per year towards the full tuition fee of the applied MSc. program eta QuTech.