International students who dream of studying abroad but face financial constraints are given an opportunity by the Texas Christian University in the form of Need-based Financial Aid for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The financial aid includes monetary benefits for the study and additional educational expenses of the applicants. The assistance will only be made available to incoming international first-year or transfer students who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree program at TCU.
Hurry Up! Apply for this scholarship programme and get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Texas Christian University, located in Texas, is a private Christian university that has set a mission to educate individuals to think and act as ethical leaders and responsible citizens in the global community.
Why study at Texas Christian University? Texas Christian University holds a robust academic community that starts at the top and influences everything conducted at the university. It is a space of equality created for men and women to learn and lead. The university is built for all to celebrate diversity in all its raw forms. Texas Christian University has a campus and community for future generations where the plans developed today will ensure a bright future for the students and the lives they touch.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before November 1.
- University or Organization: Texas Christian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $41,570
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects available under the university are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming international students.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to register themselves and apply on the official online portal of the university. The applicants are required to create a CSS profile to access or apply for financial aid.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents: A Letter of Recommendation from School Counsellor.
- A Letter of Recommendation from School Teacher.
- Passport Copy
- Official Transcripts of School
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum SAT score of 1400 and an ACT score of 3.8 to secure an admission at TCU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit minimum required scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (PBT) – 540
- TOEFL (CBT) – 213
- TOEFL (iBT) – 80
- IELTS – 5
The successfully selected applicants will be rewarded anywhere around $2,000 to $41,570 towards their study costs and other educational expenses.