Education builds one’s intellect, ability, and personality development. Keeping the importance of education in mind, David Geffen School of Drama is pleased to announce the Need-Based Financial Aid.
The programme aims to support overseas students who will enroll in the degree programme in the USA.
Worthy offer for international applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The David Geffen School of Drama at Yale University is a graduate professional school of Yale University located in New Haven, Connecticut. Founded in 1924 as the Department of Drama in the School of Fine Arts. The school provides training in every discipline of theatre acting, design directing, dramaturgy and dramatic criticism, playwriting, stage management, technical design and production, and theatre management.
Why study at David Geffen School of Drama? David Geffen School of Drama Student Government (SDSG) strives to enhance the educational experience of each student by being a forum for students’ ideas and concerns; acting as a liaison between students and the faculty and administration, and promoting education and social activities that help foster a strong sense of community within the School of Drama.
Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting all financial aid applications and mailing tax returns/income information is February 15, 2022.
- University or Organization: David Geffen School of Drama
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree and certificate
- Award: Living expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas students
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the degree and certificate programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, students are required to enroll in the degree and certificate programe at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit academic transcripts of all previous school attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) iBT.
David Geffen School of Drama will provide living expenses for applicants in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.