Victoria University of Wellington has announced the New Zealand International Student Grants for students in New Zealand. The applications for the grant are open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is open to all international students who want to apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Victoria University of Wellington.
This support will support your learning journey by providing you amazing benefits.
User Review( votes)
Victoria University of Wellington, formerly named Victoria College, is a research institute ranked #223 in the World University Ranking, QS 2021, that chases research strengths and the distinctive advantages and opportunities that it provides to deliver transformative outcomes.
Why should you choose to study at Victoria University of Wellington? Victoria University of Wellington has formed connections to industries, government and research organisations strategically located in the capital to offers its students the opportunity to benefit from them. The university hosts students from across many international countries that share the same passion about their subjects which enhances the student experience at Victoria by utilising their knowledge and skills in an interactive and engaging way.
Application Deadline: 1st August, 2021
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: NZ$10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applicants with foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All full-time undergraduate or postgraduate level courses and subjects taught at Victoria University of Wellington are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree on campus at Victoria University of Wellington.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply online through the university’s official portal to enrol in the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents at the time of seeking admission:
- All degree certificates
- A detailed CV
- Details of 2 academic referees
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have completed 12 years of schooling with all compulsory subjects to get into VU of Wellington.
- Language Requirement: The students must attain average scores in either of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 90 on the internet-based test with a minimum of 20 in writing
- IELTS – 6.5 overall and no sub-score below 6
- PTE – 58 with a communicative score of not less than 50
The applicants that are selected for this scholarship will be given NZ$10,000 in two instalments of NZ$5,000 in first and second year each towards the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate or postgraduate programme.