The University of Oxford is presenting a mind-blowing Oxford-Creat Group Graduate Scholarships programme to talented students for the academic session 2023-2024.
The Oxford-Creat Group Graduate The studentships are available for applicants who are ordinarily resident in the People’s Republic of China. The grants have been jointly funded by the University and by the Creat Group of Beijing.
A fine programme for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oxford is one of the world’s oldest collegiate research universities. It intends to remain a vibrant, multicultural community of scholars and students committed to education and research.
Why study at the University of Oxford? Oxford provides its students with an unparalleled experience, including the opportunity to work with world-renowned academics and world-class libraries, laboratories, museums, and collections. It is renowned for its research excellence and innovation, as well as for being home to some of the world’s most talented researchers.
Application Deadline: January 2023
- University or Organization: University of Oxford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Full fees and living expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: China
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: People’s Republic of China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The Oxford-Creat Group Graduate opportunities are available for applicants who are ordinarily resident in the People’s Republic of China (including the Hong Kong and Macau SARs).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application , submit your application for graduate study for MPP applications.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Official transcript(s)
- Personal statement:
- A maximum of 800 words
- Two essays, one of a maximum of 1,500 words and one of a maximum of 400 words
- References/letters of recommendation:
- Three overall, academic and/or professional
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first-class or strong upper second-class undergraduate degree with honors in any discipline.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you may need to provide evidence that you meet this English language requirement.
The University of Oxford will provide the full fees and a set amount to cover living expenses in the UK.