Zhengzhou University is taking the initiative to educate students through its Henan government awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who wish to undertake any bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programmes are eligible to apply for this grant. The applicants must be non-Chinese citizens to avail the program.
Worthy offer for students in China.
User Review( votes)
Zhengzhou University is a public university located in Henan, China. It is ranked 47th nationally and 470th globally. It aims to nurture future leaders and valuable citizens with a global vision and social responsibility and to conduct interdisciplinary and innovative research that addresses pressing challenges facing the world today.
Why study at Zhengzhou University? At Zhengzhou University, they have an abundance of resources. It has the support of the Central Government, State Department of Education, and the Henan provincial government, and all the people in Henan Province. Zhengzhou University is adapting to the economic and social conditions of the country and the region as well. It follows the world’s scientific technology and cultural development and fully promotes the university’s modernization and internationalization, and aims to establish a first-class comprehensive university in China.
Application Deadline: May 31
- University or Organization: Zhengzhou University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctorate
- Award: CNY 40,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral, Pre-degree program, Chinese Language program, General Scholar program, Advanced Scholar program are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not be of less than 18 years or more than 55 years of age.
- The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese and have no criminal record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply online and enrol themselves in their desired degree. The applicants must fill the application form and submit it along with the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students will have to submit the following documents to the university:
- Certified certificate or a notarized copy of the highest diploma
- Original transcripts of the previous study
- A study plan or research proposal
- Two recommended letter in Chinese and English
- Copies of physical examination records
- No criminal record proof
- Letter of authorization for applicants below 18
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants have to fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants for pre-degree and undergraduate programs must hold a high school diploma, and the maximum age is 25.
- Applicants for the master’s program must hold a bachelor’s degree, and the maximum age is 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral program must hold a master’s degree, and the maximum age is 45.
- Applicants for the Chinese language program must hold a high school diploma, and the maximum age is 55.
- Applicants for the general scholar program must be sophomore or above or bachelor’s degree holders, and the maximum age is 30.
- Applicants for the advanced scholar program must be master’s students or above or master’s degree holders, and the maximum age is 40.
- Applicants for the research scholar program must be a doctoral degree holder or above or holds associate professor or above, and the maximum age is 50.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the following requirements:
- For programs instructed in Chinese, applicants should be proficient in the Chinese language, with an HSK test report.
- For programs instructed in English, applicants of non-native English-speaker should provide their IELTS or TOEFL test reports.
- For programs instructed in English, applicants from English-speaking countries must provide English scores.
- For admission to Chinese language programs, applicants must not have prior knowledge of the Chinese language.
The Zhengzhou University will provide the selected international applicants with a sum of CNY 10,000 to CNY 40,000 towards the tuition fee of the respective bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral programme for a duration of studies.