International students are invited by the Montpellier SupAgro to apply for the Jean Monnet Grant in France. The grant programme has been established for the academic year 2022-2023.
This grant is open to all international students that are identified as Turkish national students and want to undertake a master’s, PhD, or postdoctoral programme in the field of food and agriculture at the Montpellier SupAgro. Selected candidates will be provided registration fees, travel to France, and daily transportation, housing, books, visa fees, and health insurance under this grant award.
This scholarship will support your master’s and PhD level education by providing you with housing, books, visa fees, and health insurance.
User Review( votes)
Montpellier SupAgro is a French public institution devoted to higher education and research in Agriculture, Food, and Environment. Montpellier SupAgro is widely open to international issues and partnerships, with a specific focus and expertise on southern and Mediterranean areas.
Montpellier SupAgro trains students in most of the agronomy and life sciences fields and it is part of the Agropolis Foundation. The Montpellier INRA research centre is also located on la Gaillarde campus. Montpellier SupAgro offers students and professionals two engineering courses (Master level) and a wide range of programs following the European LMD framework (Bachelor, Master/Advanced Master, PhD).
Application Deadline: Applications of interested students must be submitted before 4th April 2022.
- University or Organization: Montpellier SupAgro
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master, PhD, or Postdoctoral
- Award: Education expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Turkish
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: Turkey
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a Master, PhD, or Postdoctoral study programme in Food or Agricultural at Montpellier SupAgro can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Turkish national students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to submit application for admission Then, to apply for the grant, students must visit the Jean Monnet website for details.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit academic documents such as degree transcripts, resumes, letters of recommendation, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the criteria for admission of the institute.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the French language requirements of the university.
The institute will provide the selected student’s registration fees, travel to France, and daily transportation, housing, books, visa fees, and health insurance to conduct their research study in France.