This scholarship is available for both international and home country students. Outstanding student-athletes who want to study an undergraduate-level course at CityU are eligible to take this award in the form of a fixed amount paid per annum.
The City University of Hong Kong is a public research university ranked 48th in QS Global World Rankings 2021 and is one of the best public universities in Hong Kong. It aims to nurture and develop students’ existing talents.
Wonderful chance to get benefitted in Hong Kong.
User Review( votes)
Why should you study at the City University of Hong Kong? The City University of Hong Kong is a globally recognized university that creates and imparts knowledge required for social and economic advancement. It is a leading institution always spotted at the forefront of research and education. CityU’s ultimate goal is to give all its students the opportunity to make an original discovery while at City University.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: City University of Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: HK$160,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all international countries and non-local students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programme that is taught at CityU is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be outstanding student-athletes enrolled in an undergraduate programme at CityU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are required to make use of the university application portal to apply. Scholarships will be allotted on the basis of merit to students that meet the criteria automatically. No separate application for a scholarship is needed.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- High school transcripts
- Graduation certificate
- Permanent identity card
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to have attained a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.4 or above in their previous certifications to be admitted at CityU Hong Kong.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
The City University of Hong Kong will give the selected international students HK$160,000 per annum and non-local regional students HK$120,000 per annum towards the undertaken undergraduate programme.