De Montfort University is delighted to offer the Early Payment Scholarships to international students. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students applying from their home country to undertake any undergraduate or postgraduate programme at DMU are eligible for this scholarship and will receive a tuition fee reduction on the amount of the programme fee.
Great opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
De Montfort University is a public university in Leicester ranked 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. It has committed to look after the public good and is driven by an unrivaled ability to challenge convention and create impact.
Why study at De Montfort University? De Montfort University follows the highest possible standard in the Teaching Excellence Framework which is recognized by the UK Government. DMU has designed its programmes with an aim to enrich studies, broaden cultural horizons, and develop key skills valued by employers. International Student Support Team at DMU is also positively talked about for its services.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2021
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate level courses and subjects taught at DMU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants hold an offer of admission from DMU for a full-time or part-time, undergraduate or postgraduate course starting September 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to complete the application process through the university portal or via UCAS. Students for the scholarship will be selected on a first come first basis.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Academic certificate and transcripts
- One Academic reference for Undergraduate and two for postgraduate
- Personal Statement
- Copy of passport
- Course-specific requirements like a portfolio, interview, etc
- Admission Requirements: The students must have an impressive high school record with an average GPA of 2.7 to be admitted at De Montfort.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attempt the IELTS English language proficiency test and must attain an overall score of 6.0 to 7.5.
The selected students will receive a £500 tuition fee reduction automatically upon receipt of a £4,000 tuition fee deposit towards the applied programme at DMU.