Palmhouse Foundation is seeking high-potential applicants to participate in the Palmhouse Foundation High School Scholarships in Kenya.
The programme aims to finance the secondary education of bright but needy children and to mentor them through life, helping them transform their own lives, their families and society.
Palmhouse Foundation began rather informally through the philanthropic efforts of the Founder Trustees. Initially, Eric and Margaret set out to assist needy families and farmers supplying milk to Palmhouse Dairies in Githunguri in the late 90s. The support was unstructured and based purely on the desperate cases presented by mainly peasant farmers from the area.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Palm house Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High-School
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Kenya Students
- The award can be taken in Kenya
- Eligible Countries: Kenya
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be admitted to a National School irrespective of KCPE score or an Extra-County School
- and scored over 370 marks 1(For a limited number of Sports Talent Scholarship see footnote) in 2020 KCPE
- Be from a needy and deserving background
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to complete an application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a copy of their Secondary School Admission Letter or a download from the MOE website if this has not been received, a copy of the Result Slip and the Birth Certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous grade certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Palm house Foundation will provide the educational fund for students to cover their study expenses in Kenya.