Swinburne University is presenting a mind-blowing George Swinburne Postgraduate Scholarships to talented students for the academic session 2021-2022.
This is a golden opportunity to access a world-class postgraduate education at an affordable cost at a well-known university.
Great opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Swinburne University is a big community with enthusiastic and different cultural staff working together. It is known for providing education at the world’s highest level in several areas. Through its research and developments, it has contributed to the social and economic impact.
Why study at Swinburne University? Swinburne helps students fulfil their potential and goals. It always attempts to bring good change to students by offering a host of educational options.
Application Deadline: September 16, 2021
- University or Organization: Swinburne University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 30% off your course fees for the duration of the course
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Engineering (all specialisations and combined degrees), Master of Engineering Science (all domains), Master of Engineering Practice, Master of Information Technology, Master of Professional Engineering, Master of Science (Biotechnology), Master of Construction and Infrastructure Management, Master of Data Science, Master of Cybersecurity, Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing), Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration (Executive), Master of Business Information Systems, Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation , Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation/Master of Business Administration (Executive), Master of Finance, Master of Financial Planning, Master of Financial Technologies, Master of Human Resource Management, Master of Marketing, Master of Project Management, Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Professional Accounting (Extended), Master of Professional Accounting/Master of Financial Planning, Master of Social Impact, Master of Supply Chain Innovation
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand.
- Apply for and commence in Semester 1 or 2, 2021.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne (except ELICOS+ Exclusive).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to enrol in an approved course at the university, and after being enrolled, you will receive an email from the university.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a passport copy.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who have achieved a theoretical result of 90% GPA Australian standard equivalent
- Language Requirement: For most of the courses, the university accepts the following English qualification: IELTS, TOEFL iBT, PTE (Academic), C1 Advanced, Common European Framework, and VCE (EAL). To satisfy the language requirements of the university, you must have one of the qualifications given above.
All successful participants will receive 30% off your course fees for the course duration at the university.