High-achieving candidates have a golden opportunity to apply for the Sixsurgery International Scholarship at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute in Canada.
Great chance for students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute provides a fully functioning surgical facility with an operating room, recovery rooms, and safety facilities and procedures to comply with the strictest requirements set by the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons for outpatient surgery centres.
Why would you like to study at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute? It offers a complete range of cosmetic surgery procedures and non-surgical cosmetic treatments performed by an internationally qualified plastic and reconstructive surgeon, as well as cutting-edge methods that make things impossible beforehand!
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until January 15, 2022
- University or Organization: Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canada and USA students.
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Canada and the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in medicine or healthcare.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
You are currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in Canada or the United States at an undergraduate program related to medicine or healthcare
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grabbing this opportunity, students have to submit the video on the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a valid previous year degree, copy of passport, a CV, a 500-word essay, or a 2-minute video presentation in response to the following question:
- How is social media impacting cosmetic surgery?
- Admission Requirements: Students need to submit copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency.
- Language Requirement: Students must be in the form of a Secure English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, and TOEFL internet-based tests may be taken at the University.
Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute will provide an award of a $1,000 scholarship to one deserving student who has demonstrated leadership in medical or health-related fields.