High-achieving candidates have a golden opportunity to apply for the Sixsurgery international awards at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute in Canada.
Great chance for students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute provides a fully functioning surgical facility with an operating room, recovery rooms, and safety facilities and procedures to comply with the strictest requirements set by the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons for outpatient surgery centres.
Why would you like to study at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute? It offers a complete range of cosmetic surgery procedures and non-surgical cosmetic treatments performed by an internationally qualified plastic and reconstructive surgeon, as well as cutting-edge methods that make things impossible beforehand!
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,200
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canada and USA students.
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Canada and the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in medicine or healthcare.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be currently enrolled in a medical or healthcare-related undergraduate programme at an accredited college or University in Canada or the USA.
- Must be a permanent resident of Canada, the United States, or hold a valid student Visa.
- Must not be an employee of Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute or related companies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grabbing this educational opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit valid previous year degree, copy of passport, a CV, a 500-word essay, or a 2-minute video presentation in response to the following question:
- How will technology disrupt surgery as its known today?
- Admission Requirements: Students need to submit copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency.
- Language Requirement: Students must be in the form of a Secure English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, and TOEFL internet-based tests may be taken at the University.
Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute will provide an award of a $1,200 scholarship to one deserving student who has demonstrated leadership in medical or health-related fields.