The educational programme will provide financial support to outstanding candidates who want to chase their future dreams of achieving success in full-time academic programmes.
Great chance for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Ian Mausner Scholarship academically honours exceptional scholars for exemplifying leadership, creativity, and even community service. Mausner is a kind-hearted man whose vision in life is to serve humanity.
Why should you apply for this programme? Students will gain financial help under this program. Ian’s prestigious scholarship is given to outstanding scholars with outstanding artistic and imaginative skills who are pursuing higher studies despite so many hardships.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Ian Mausner
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate, Master’s or Postgraduate research
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For USA candidates
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate, masters, or postgraduate research degree programme in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, deserving students who are currently graduating or even completing a full-time Master’s degree or postgraduate programmes may apply for the prestigious Ian Mausner Scholarship. Specialist programs are also available.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, candidates have to submit their application with all necessary and accurate details in the form of a Word document to [email protected] Your application should be containing an original essay alongside the following necessary details:
- First and Last Name
- Contact Number
- Full Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Accurate Details of the present academic program:
- The university (acknowledged or accredited) that you are pursuing a program
- Your GPA at the time of application
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit an essay of a maximum of 1 page on the topic “What do you plan to achieve in your professional life, and how is your education important for that?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English must submit adequate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) results before an application can be considered.
Ian Mausner will provide the one-time gift-money is of $1000, and it should be regarded as a non-returnable financial payout.