With the motive of providing a world-class education to highly-skilled and needy students, the University of Southampton is offering EU Scholarships in the UK for the academic session 2022-2023.
This studentship is open for EU students who want to apply for undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes at the University of Southampton.
Golden chance for EU students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Southampton University is a public research college based in Southampton, British Columbia. Southampton is a founding member of the Russell research-intensive college in the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Southampton? The university offers many world-famous courses that encourage students to improve critical thinking and independent learning skills, which are crucial to a successful future career.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through June 30, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Southampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes
- Award: £5,000 fee reduction
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from EU countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programmes in any subject offered by the university except the following courses:
- English Language pre-sessional programmes
- Foundation programmes run by our pathway provider partner
- Undergraduate programmes (Bachelor’s) in the Faculty of Medicine
- Undergraduate programmes in the School of Health Sciences, with the exception of Podiatry, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy which are eligible.
- PGCert or PGDip qualifications
- Postgraduate Research programmes i.e. PhD, Doctorate, MPhil, EngD
- Continuing professional development programmes
- Distance Learning programmes, however the MSc Gerontology by distance learning are eligible.
- MSc Data Analytics for Government
- MSc Marine Environment and Resources
- MSc Neonatology
- Programmes offered at a University of Southampton partner institution/campus overseas
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be confidential as ‘Overseas’ for fees purposes, therefore, the student, are liable to pay full international tuition fees and you will be self-funding.
- Must be a Permanent Resident in a member state of the European Union.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students must take admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree program at the university. Students are not required to apply separately for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide the following documents such as CV, degree certificate, degree transcript, English language qualification, and two references.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking entrance, you need to check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: EU/Overseas applicants should achieve an IELTS score of 6.5 with at least 6.0 in each competency.
The University of Southampton will provide a fee waiver of £5,000 for students for the academic year 2022-2023.