With the motive of providing a world-class education to highly-skilled and needy students, the University of Southampton is offering EU Scholarships in the UK for the academic session 2021-2022.
Southampton University is a public research college based in Southampton, British Columbia. Southampton is a founding member of the Russell research-intensive college in the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Southampton? The university offers many world-famous courses that encourage students to improve critical thinking and independent learning skills, which are crucial to a successful future career.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Southampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes
- Award: £5,000 fee reduction
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from EU countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programmes in any subject offered by the university except the following courses:
- English Language pre-sessional programmes
- Foundation programmes run by our pathway provider partner
- Undergraduate programmes (Bachelor’s) in the Faculty of Medicine
- Undergraduate programmes in the School of Health Sciences, with the exception of Podiatry, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy which are eligible.
- PGCert or PGDip qualifications
- Postgraduate Research programmes i.e. PhD, Doctorate, MPhil, EngD
- Continuing professional development programmes
- Distance Learning programmes, however the MSc Gerontology by distance learning are eligible.
- MSc Data Analytics for Government
- MSc Marine Environment and Resources
- MSc Neonatology
- Programmes offered at a University of Southampton partner institution/campus overseas
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be confidential as ‘Overseas’ for fees purposes, therefore, the student, are liable to pay full international tuition fees and you will be self-funding.
- Must be a Permanent Resident in a member state of the European Union.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students must take admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree program at the university. Students are not required to apply separately for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide the following documents such as CV, degree certificate, degree transcript, English language qualification, and two references.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking entrance, you need to check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: EU/Overseas applicants should achieve an IELTS score of 6.5 with at least 6.0 in each competency.
The University of Southampton will provide a fee waiver of £5,000 for students for the academic year 2021-2022.