Cranfield University is inviting candidates who have and strong interest in industrial research to apply for its PhD Studentships in Integrating Desalination and Concentrated Solar Power using an Advanced CO2 Blend Power Cycle.
The studentship is offered to all students that have a clear understanding of the steady-state and transient modeling of the power plant and programming skills. Students can apply to take this studentship for the academic year 2021- 2022.
Worthy offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Cranfield University is a higher education public research university in England. It is one of the oldest business schools in Europe and a world leader in management education and research ranking 6th in the UK and 26th in the world overall in the QS World Ranking.
Why choose to study at Cranfield University? The university creates leaders through its education and research in technology and management. Cranfield offers world-class expertise and industry partnerships to its students to make them leaders in their fields of study.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2021
- University or Organization: Cranfield University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £18,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK, EU countries, and other remaining foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD degree study in integrating desalination and concentrated solar power using an advanced CO2 blend power cycle at Cranfield.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have good communication skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants apply to Cranfield through its online application system. Students can log in here and apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Health certificate
- Recommendation letter
- Work experience
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first or upper-second-class UK Honours degree or equivalent in a related discipline, such as Chemical/Process Engineering or Mechanical/Renewable/Industrial Engineering.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- PTE – 65
- Cambridge Assessment English Test – 160
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English – PASS
- IELTS – 6.5
The candidates selected for the studentship will provide a bursary of up to £18,000 plus fees for three years of PhD study at Cranfield.