The University College of Birmingham is proud to give international students a chance to develop their skills in the UK with the help of its UCB EU Transition Awards programme.
The programme is open to applications from students of selective EU countries that wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at UCB for the academic year 2022-2023.
University College of Birmingham is an undergraduate and postgraduate degree university located in the UK ranked 149th nationwide. It aims to promote and provide the opportunity for participation in the learning process.
Why choose to study at the University College Birmingham? UCB is a very innovative and modern university that offers industry-led programmes with an expanding campus and outstanding facilities to its students. It is highly respected by employers and industry for providing career-focused education and training.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University College of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any undergraduate or postgraduate study programme offered at UCB.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be permanent residents of an EU country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to apply to UCB using its official application portal. The scholarship does not require a separate application. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Identity proof
- Academic transcripts
- Citizenship proof
- Valid passport
- Medical certificate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a high school graduation certificate or a relevant diploma degree to get entry into an undergraduate programme at UCB.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 42
- TOEFL IBT – 55
- TOEIC – 605
- C1 – 160
- C2 -1 60
The recipients of this award will be given support towards the tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at UCB.