Hector Fellow Academy is looking for highly motivated candidates to apply for the PhD Positions in Germany. The studentship is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main purpose of this funding opportunity is to encourage outstanding students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme at Hector Fellow Academy.
A golden chance for domestic students to study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Hector Fellow Academy (HFA) is a young science academy that provides a platform for interdisciplinary collaboration for outstanding researchers. It provides a venue for networking, interdisciplinary exchange, and mutual inspiration for the Hector Science Award laureates.
Why study at Hector Fellow Academy? Here students are offered a forum for networking, interdisciplinary exchange, and shared motivation for the Hector Science Award laureates. Furthermore, the Academy supports talented young scholars.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Hector Fellow Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Germany.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in single-cell genomic approaches to study mitochondrial genetics and disorders.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have life sciences, computational biology, method creation, and/or translational research are all areas of strong interest.
- Must have a master’s degree in computer science, bioinformatics, biotechnology, biochemistry, engineering, math, physics, genetics, medicine, or a related field is required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must take admission to the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, students are required to apply via the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide the following documents:
- PhD Research Proposal / Letter of Motivation
- Must prepare a work schedule and timeline for your doctoral thesis on 1-2 pages
- Must write a summary of your planned research (max. 1,500 characters, incl. spaces)
- Name and Contact Information from two References.
- Curriculum vitae
- Summary of the Master Thesis
- Copy of Degree Certificates
- Optionally a passport-sized photograph.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with good academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Hector Fellow Academy will provide a salary as an award to the worthy and qualified students who want to study in Germany.