UNSW Medicine is seeking students to apply for the PhD Scholarships in Nauru: The Last 200 Children national cohort study. The applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now accepted.
This is a PhD scholarship open to applications from both, international and Australian national students that desire to work within the Population Child Health Research Group. The scholarship entails that the selected candidates will be awarded a top-up of $10,000 per annum for up to three years of study. The students must be from allied health, nursing, medical, or science background to be considered.
Wonderful opportunity for international applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
UNSW Medicine is a faculty under the University of New South Wales Sydney. It is a public research university based in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia consistently placed within the top 50 world rankings and rank 44th in the 2021 QS Global University Rankings.
Why choose to study at the University of New South Wales? UNSW Medicine is the No.1 University in Australia for Research Impact and is known to be led by industry innovators. It has initiated research-focused and hands-on learning taught by leading educators, researchers and health professionals and is now one of the world’s top 50 medical faculties.
Application Deadline: The application process will remain open until the scholarship is awarded. Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- University or Organisation: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for a PhD study programme in the field of allied health, nursing, medical, or science offered at UNSW Medicine.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for admission to the PhD program at UNSW Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must first apply for admission at UNSW Medicine via the online application portal of the university. Scholarship application form must be completed and submitted to Nicola Paul by mail at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- * A photograph for publicity and fundraising use
- * A lay summary describing the project aims, methodology, and expected outcomes for the School of Women’s and Children’s Health and Population Child Health Research Group to use in the funding announcement and in other promotional material.
- * The project must receive human research ethics and, if applicable, site-specific research governance approval.
- * Annual report to the School of Women’s and Children’s Health detailing the progress and impact of the research.
- * Regular presentation at appropriate research meetings throughout their candidature
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a prior academic qualification in allied health, nursing, medical, or science background.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180
The UNSW Medicine will provide the selected PhD candidates with a scholarship worth up to $10,000 per annum for three years of study.