Are you having trouble finding your research studies abroad? Then, check out the PhD Scholarships in Theology, Philosophy, and Ethics offered by the Dublin City University in Ireland for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is designed for and offered to all international and domestic students that wish to enroll in a PhD programme School of Theology, Philosophy, and Ethics at DCU. Students must have relevant academic qualifications to be eligible. The award consists of a stipend worth€16,500 and tuition fees for up to 4 years.
This scholarship will support your learning journey by providing you amazing benefits
User Review( votes)
The DCU Institute of Education is the newest faculty of Dublin City University, which ranks 1st in Ireland and 19th in the world for graduate employability, according to the 2020 QS Graduate Employability Rankings.
Why choose to study at the DCU Institute of Education? It is one of the world’s leading young universities committed to academic excellence and innovation. DCU is confident its students and staff, and its graduates, can flourish and lead in the challenging and complex contexts of 21st-century education.
Application Deadline: The closing date for applications is 31st March 2022, Thursday, 17:00 Irish Time.
- University or Organization: Dublin City University
- Department: School of Theology, Philosophy, and Ethics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €16,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, and other international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study programme at the School of Theology, Philosophy, and Ethics at DCU can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be currently completing a master’s programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to DCU via its online application portal. Scholarship applications, including all listed documents, must be mailed to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
- Copies of transcripts from Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
- A letter outlining the candidate’s sustainability for the scholarship
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirement: The applicants must hold an undergraduate degree at first-class honors level or at least 2:1 level in Theology, Religious Studies, or a related discipline and a Master’s degree in Theology, Religious Studies, or a related discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- TOEFL CBT – 237
- TOEFL – 580
- IELTS – 6.5
- DET – 110 to 120
- ETAPP – C1
- CAE – 180
- PTE – 63
- CAP – 180
The candidates selected by DCU will be provided €16,500 per annum plus fees for up to 4 years of PhD study.