To attract the best and brightest students, Loughborough University is pleased to announce the PhD Scholarships. The bursary is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Great opportunity for overseas students to complete their studies in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Loughborough University is connected to 20 academic departments as well as 100 research groups, institutes, and centres. Since 1966, it has been a public research university.
Why study at Loughborough University? This university’s campus is in a beautiful environment with high-quality facilities. Wide classes, libraries, well-equipped laboratories, lecture centres, accommodation, and other facilities will be available to students.
Application Deadline: April 4, 2021
- University or Organization: Loughborough University
- Department: Institute for Diplomacy and International Governance
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tax-free stipend of £17,285 and tuition fees at the UK rate of £4,407
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in diplomacy and international governance
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year’s degree from a recognized college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All enthusiastic participants are suggested to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After, that applicant must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year’s degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Loughborough University will provide an award of a tax-free stipend of £17,285 per year plus tuition fees at the UK rate of £4,407.