To attract the best and brightest students, Loughborough University is pleased to announce the PhD Scholarships. The bursary is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Loughborough University is connected to 20 academic departments as well as 100 research groups, institutes, and centres. Since 1966, it has been a public research university.
Why study at Loughborough University? This university’s campus is in a beautiful environment with high-quality facilities. Wide classes, libraries, well-equipped laboratories, lecture centres, accommodation, and other facilities will be available to students.
Application Deadline: April 4, 2021
- University or Organization: Loughborough University
- Department: Institute for Diplomacy and International Governance
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tax-free stipend of £17,285 and tuition fees at the UK rate of £4,407
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in diplomacy and international governance
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year’s degree from a recognized college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All enthusiastic participants are suggested to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After, that applicant must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year’s degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Loughborough University will provide an award of a tax-free stipend of £17,285 per year plus tuition fees at the UK rate of £4,407.