Earn your degree in the UK by participating in the Paramedic Scholarships at the University of Surrey for the academic year 2021-2022.
All EU and the UK students are offered this award towards a bachelor’s study in paramedic science. The winning students will get a fixed cash prize every year for the complete duration of the degree programme.
The University of Surrey is a renowned leading university. This public education institute was started in 1966 with the aim to provide excellent education and advance and disseminate knowledge. It ought to transform lives and shape the world and now ranks 378th globally, and 33rd in the UK by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020.
Why choose to study at the University of Surrey? The University of Surrey has been awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework. It has excellent teaching and academic support to aid students in academics as well as outside the premises of the university. Surrey provides its students with the tools and opportunities needed to thrive in their future careers and had a superb record for graduation. Students are also given the ultimate convenience with affordable accommodation that is comfortable, secure, and sociable.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2021
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: £9,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can undertake the BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science course taught at the University of Surrey.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from a BAME background and be commencing their study at Surrey in the autumn of 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must register on the university portal and log in to apply to any desired programme. The application form must be filled and submitted at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport copy
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Scanned copies of signed or stamped qualifications
- Contact of two referees
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need a European Baccalaureate and International Baccalaureate to apply to a bachelor’s degree programme and get accepted at Surrey.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 59
- PTE – 42
- CAE – 162
- CPE – 162
The University of Surrey will give the selected scholarship applicants a sum of $9,000 in three installments of $3,000 per year for 3 years of their bachelor’s study in the UK.