In collaboration with Pony Chung Foundation, Korea University is offering the Pony Chung KU GSIS Invitation Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
To receive this scholarship, applicants must belong to Vietnam and must have applied to undertake a master’s programme study at Korea University. The applicants will be entitled to a fully-funded study in Korea at KU under this scholarship.
This support will support your masters education by providing award of KRW 900,000/month.
User Review( votes)
Korea University is a private research university located in Seoul. The university is one of the top and best universities in the country, with a sole mission to beautify the Korean education system to meet global standards. It is driven by a sustainable passion for life.
Why choose to study at Korea University? Korea University provides the best students with the best infrastructure with cutting-edge educational equipment that connects the students and the staff to the world. The programmes at KU give students opportunities for an experiment-based education for their graduation theses which maximizes their research abilities and developing the content of basic experiments.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: Korea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnam
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All master’s degree programmes taught at KU are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must log in to the university portal to start the application process. No separate scholarship application is required. Students will be shortlisted based on geographic eligibility.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Recommendation letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor degree
- Financial records
- Photocopy of passport
- Identity proof.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a GPA of 4.0/4.5 or above to be admitted to a master’s programme at KU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 210
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- IELTS – 5.5
- TEPS – 600
- TOPIK Level 3 is preferred.
The selected applicants will receive a tuition fee of the applied programme, KRW 900,000/month towards living costs, KRW 500,000 overall for printing fee, and one round trip airline fare from Korea University.