Would you like to contribute to enabling the best patient-centered and research-based care for people with diabetes and other endocrine disorders? Apply for the Post-Doctoral Positions in Patient Care at the Novo Nordisk Foundation in Denmark.
The position is open to qualified MD or PhD-holding applicants who are medical specialists in the area of endocrinology and internal medicine. International and domestic students can both apply to receive a monthly salary.
Started in 1989, the Novo Nordisk Foundation is an international foundation focusing on medical treatment and research with a mission to contribute to research and development that improves human health and well-being.
Why choose Novo Nordisk Foundation? Novo Nordisk Foundation is a private non-profit institution whose objective is to provide a stable basis for commercial and research activities of the companies and to support scientific, humanitarian, and social causes. The Novo Nordisk Foundation aims to ensure that the companies under it are internationally recognized through its research.
Application Deadline: 22nd August 2021
- University or Organization: Novo Nordisk Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-doctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Denmark and other foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Post-doctoral in Patient Care at Novo.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to have applied for the vacant position with all necessary documents.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must fill the application form for the position. Applicants will be considered upon submitting the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- University transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must possess expertise as a medical specialist and have an MD or PhD accepted by Novo.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit scores of TOEFL to provide proof of English language proficiency.
The applicants that will be finalized to fill the position of the medical director at Novo will receive a monthly salary.