Get financial support to start your academic journey in Russia. Petersburg Polytechnic University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Postdoctoral Positions in Enterprise Architecture and Business Informatics.
Applicants must be PhD holders who possess knowledge in Enterprise Architecture, TOGAF, ADM, Archi modeling tool, and others with adequate experience are eligible. The selected applicant will be given the designation of an assistant professor and benefits towards living and accommodation expenses.
St. Petersburg Polytechnic University is an internationally recognized university ranked 3rd in Russia for the quality of its teaching. Its mission is to realize the national policy in higher education in the best possible way.
Why choose to study at St. Petersburg Polytechnic University? St. Petersburg Polytechnic University is a major Russian technical university. It has a long-standing high-profile scientific school that produces graduates to meet the technological needs of the innovative knowledge economy. Its ultimate goal is to develop the university and turn it into a worldwide competitive research and education center that integrates interdisciplinary research and world-class technologies and belongs to the leading group of world universities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Petersburg Polytechnic University
- Department: Institute of Industrial Management, Economics, and Trade
- Course Level: Post-Doctoral
- Award: Living expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Russia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral Positions in Enterprise Architecture and Business Informatics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have received an offer letter from Industrial Management, Economics, and Trade.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply through the application portal of the university. To apply for this position, applicants must contact Alexandra Borremans at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum Vitae
- A Teaching Statement
- Reference Letters.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have all degrees before a postgraduate programme in a relevant field to be welcomed by Petersburg Polytechnic University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have proficiency in English. Knowledge and the basics of Russian are a plus.
Selected applicants will get compensation in the form of housing on campus, Reimbursement of transportation expenses, and personal mentor during their time at St. Petersburg Polytechnic University.