To make education in Italy affordable for international students, the University of Camerino has announced the international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The International Scholarship is designed for students who want to undertake a master’s program conducted in English in any eligible field. Students will receive € 4000 towards the cost of study of the applied program upon winning this application .
The University of Camerino is a research university in Italy, ranking at 47th in the country. Camerino strives to offer excellent facilities and services and an excellent professor/student ratio with small-size classes for effective education.
Why choose to study at the University of Camerino? The University of Camerino is a first-class institution of higher education structured on a human scale in a safe, friendly place with a truly international atmosphere. It provides its students a friendly, productive, and creative environment that prepares them for a lifetime of achievement. It excels in quality teaching and quality scientific research.
Application Deadline: 30th July 2021
- University or Organization: University of Camerino
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: € 4000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from EU-countries specifically Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and United Kingdom, U.S.A., Canada, New Zealand, and Australia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to any master’s degree programme in Chemistry and advanced chemical Methodologies, Computer Science, Geoenvironmental Resources and Risks, Mathematics and Applications, and Physics taught at Camerino.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have enrolled and been accepted in a full-time master’s degree programme conducted in English at Camerino.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit the documents listed below with the application form to [email protected] to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of the passport
- Official transcript of records with scores
- Exam syllabuses
- Academic qualification
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree relevant to the applied master programme to get into the University of Camerino.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to be proficient in the English language. Scores of ESOL CAMBRIDGE, IELTS, TOEFL/TOIC are acceptable.
The University of Camerino will provide € 4000 per year for two years to 10 international students towards an eligible master programme.