International People’s College has taken a wonderful initiative to give international students financial support to study in Denmark through the Partial Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is available to students from developing countries who have limited financial resources. Students will receive partial assistance towards conducting the applied programme at IPC.
The International People’s College is a Danish Folk High School and is one of the best in its field. It works with active global citizenship and encourages students to take an active part in the development of the world and the local community of the college.
Why choose to study at International People’s College? International People’s College offers its students the perfect combo of globetrotting and enlightenment with a global outlook on teaching and learning. It has an international focus and celebrates diversity believing that difference enriches lives and expands the horizon. Lectures at IPC are a guiding light to the overall development of the students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: International People’s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Certificate and Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Developing countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Certificate and diploma level courses and subjects offered at IPC are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have received an acceptance letter for the applied programme from IPC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interest applicants must fill out and submit the application form provided on the IPC portal. Eligible students will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Educational qualification
- Work experiences
- Essay – Why do you want to attend IPC?
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have qualifications relevant to the applied programme to be admitted to IPC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be able to speak, understand and read English fluently.
IPC will extend partial scholarships to the selected students towards the study of the programme of their choice.