Get rewarded for your hard work and excellence by the Fulbright Organisation and get a chance to study in Taiwan. Fulbright is offering the Non-Academic Professional Grants to all international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The association is offering access to this grant to international students from all across the world. The grant will provide support to students who want to pursue research in an eligible field of study in a university in Taiwan. They will receive tuition fees, roundtrip airfare, travel allowances, and more.
Nice offer for students.
User Review( votes)
The Fulbright Association is the leading alumni organization that is a private, non-profit organization whose members are Fulbright Program alumni and friends of international education. Fulbright is managed globally across 160 countries with a vision to build a world with a little more knowledge and a little less conflict.
Why should you choose to study in Taiwan? Education in Taiwan is of high quality with heavy and useful academic resources. Taiwan also has a rich cultural environment and future job prospects. Many of the top Taiwanese universities that are renowned globally and nationally offer international students numerous scholarships also.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2021
- University or Organization: Fulbright Organisation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $18,500
- Number of Awards: 8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Taiwan
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply in a research program in the field of Arts, Education, Journalism & Media, Public Policy, Service, and Management offered at any Taiwanese university are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be mid-career professionals working in government or private organizations who wish to take part in a learning project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply to a Taiwanese education institute in a research programme. The students can log in to the student portal on the Fulbright Organisation’s website and apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Project statement
- Highest chief administrator approval form
- Financial statement
- 3 recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: The students must comply with the entry requirements of the selected Taiwanese university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
The applicants will receive a fixed sum from US$5,550 to US$18,500, a Research allowance of US$3,000, a travel allowance, and a round trip economy class flight ticket up to NT$60,000 along with a baggage allowance of NT$20,000.