Education expenses in a foreign country can be difficult to manage. Therefore, to lend international students a helping hand, Myongji University is offering them the Undergraduate Scholarship in South Korea for the academic year 2021-2022.
This tuition fee and living allowance scholarship support are offered to all international students admitted to an undergraduate programme at Myongji University. Students must have attained a minimum of Level 3 to Level 6 on the TOPIK test to be eligible to receive this scholarship.
User Review( votes)
Myongji University is a private Christian university founded in 1948 in South Korea that provides higher education in the fields of engineering, sciences, and humanities. Ranking 47th nationwide, it strives to educate individuals to contribute to the national as well as a global culture.
Why choose Myongji University? It is a Global Campus of world-class education, with cutting-edge facilities, as the 21st-century eco-friendly university, and is the place where your dreams come true. Students are raised in a highly competitive international environment and accomplishing its supportive education and research.
Application Deadline: December 2021
- University or Organization: Myongji University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 80%
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any undergraduate degree programme offered at Myongji.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have achieved TOPIK Level 3 to Level 6 to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can submit their admission applications to Myongji via the university portal. Interested students are required to make their scholarship application on this
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit high school graduation proof and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have a previous degree certificate
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- TOPIK – Level 3 or above
|Students without a TOPIK of level 3||Provides 20% of the tuition (as supplementary living allowance)|
|Students with TOPIK of level 3||Provides 40% of the tuition (as scholarship)|
|Students with TOPIK of level 4||Provides 60% of the tuition
(40% as scholarship, 20% as supplementary living allowance)
|Students with TOPIK of level 5||Provides 70% of the tuition
(40% as scholarship, 30% as supplementary living allowance)
|Students with TOPIK of level 6||Provides 80% of the tuition
(40% as scholarship, 40% as supplementary living allowance)