International PhD students can pursue a post-doctoral degree in Denmark with the help of the Postdoctoral Scholarships in Professional and Organizational Development at the Aalborg University.
The position is vacant and seeking applicants for the academic year 2021-2022. Denmark students and all other international candidates can apply for this position to secure a full-time permanent position at Aalborg University. A generous stipend will be provided.
User Review( votes)
Aalborg University is a Danish public university ranked 305th in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It is also one of the Public universities in Aalborg thriving to advance knowledge and educate students in business and related areas.
Why study at Aalborg University? Aalborg University has an excellent academic staff that initiates analytical skills and a solution-based approach to solving real problems and challenges in business and society in students. Aalborg promotes thinking for the future and bridging the gaps between business and science.
Application Deadline: 12th September 2021
- University or Organization: Aalborg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark.
- Eligible Countries: Home country students and international students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a PhD position at the Department of Culture and learning at Aalborg.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have strong research skills and teaching experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make use of the university portal to submit an admission application. The applicants that wish to fill the position can apply here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Publication list
- Documentation of Teaching
- Copies of relevant diplomas
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must provide all required documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5 overall band score
- TOEFL – 85
- CAE – 180
- CAE – 180
- ECPE – Passed
The applicants selected to fill the vacant professor position will be given a stipend by Aalborg University.