The University of Sydney is eagerly awaiting applications from excellent deserving students for its Postgraduate Research International Scholarship in Deep-Sea Sedimentology and Paleoclimate. The educational award is open for international candidates so that they can fulfil their educational dreams.
The funding programme helps and supports interested students who want to undertake a research degree at the University of Sydney in Australia. The bursary is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
Nice opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney. It is the first University in Australia and is considered one of the leading universities in the world. The University is one of the six universities in Australia.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The University is ranked among the world’s 25 most reputable universities by the QS World University Rankings, and its graduates are the world’s 5 most employees. In Australia, it is the first. It is one of the world’s first universities to accept students only on university merits and to open their doors to women as men.
Application Deadline: February 3, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: $28,092
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research degree programme in science by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a full-time PhD candidate in the Faculty of Science.
- Must have the willingness to research deep-sea sedimentology and spatio-temporal data analysis
- Must have Honours degree in geosciences or a relevant master’s degree.
- Must have a willingness to travel to remote field areas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, applicants have to apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to meet the documents required at the University of Sydney
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
The University of Sydney will provide a stipend allowance of $28,092 per annum (indexed on January 1 each year) for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance. The recipient may apply for an extension of the stipend allowance for up to six months.