Students have a great way to manage finances for a graduate programme by applying for this Private Education Student Financial programme. The programme is organized by Tesda Government.
The programme is exclusively open for students who want to undertake a graduate degree programme in the Philippines.
Beneficial offer for students to get Book allowance, student allowance and other stipends in the Philippines.
User Review( votes)
TESDA is the government branch assigned to oversee the technical-vocational education and training (TVET) system in the country.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Tesda Government
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Book allowance, student allowance and others
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Philippines Students
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Philippines
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must be from the Philippines
- Aspirants need to take admission in the graduate degree programme
- Applicants must be 18
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application , aspirants need to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Tesla Government is providing Book allowance, student allowance and other stipends for students to complete higher education in the Philippines.