In partnership with St Nicholas Educational Trust, Northumbria University is providing the St. Nicholas Scholarship to all deserving candidates from UK and EU.
This funding scheme is a golden opportunity for all those students wishing to earn undergraduate level education at the university. All the selected candidates will get the award of £2,500 cash per year during their undergraduate studies.
This exciting opportunity will help you fulfill your dream of studying at Northumbria University by providing the award of £2,500.
User Review( votes)
Northumbria University has become a leading centre for education and research in the United Kingdom. With approximately 26,000 students belong to over 140 countries, it is considered one of the largest universities. Through its research activities and top-quality education, it has made a remarkable impact on the world.
Why at Northumbria University? As a student at this university, you can earn the best quality education, and enjoy lots of amazing facilities and career opportunities. The courses of the university are well-designed and taught by the teachers who are dedicated and experts in their field.
Application Deadline: August 28, 2020
- University or Organization: Northumbria University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To get consideration for this programme, applicants should meet the requirements:
- Candidates must apply for a three-year undergraduate course in any field
- Candidates must be from the UK/EU
- Candidates must be under 25 years old
- Candidates should have a household income of under £16,000
- Candidates must be a self-funded student
- Candidates must apply for one or more elements of the Government Student Finance package for their application to be means-tested
- Candidates must register with Student Finance England (SFE), Student Finance Wales (SFW) or Student Finance Northern Ireland (SFNI)
- Scottish students must register with Student Award Agency for Scotland (SAAS) and apply to be means-tested for maintenance funding so that SASS can send their data to Student Finance England
- Candidates must agree to share consent via your Government Finance Provider with Northumbria University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible to get this application , candidates will have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are advised to submit the following documents along with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum admission requirement for any undergraduate programme at the university is a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: All the candidates who are not from English speaking countries are required to have one of the following English qualifications to get direct entry into the programme: IELTS, Minimum Component, and PTE Academic. Please get detailed information here.
The sponsorship will provide successful students with £2,500 in cash per year throughout their undergraduate degree programme.