Take the first step toward your higher education goals with the Economics Vietnam Scholarship in Australia funded by the University of Queensland. The educational fund is awarded to Vietnamese students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding programme assists highly motivated students who wish to study an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the area of business and economics.
Students will get 50% off on tuition fees for undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is a higher education institution that offers a range of study options and provides a world-class experience for its students. It is home to 53,600 students in which 18,000 are international students from 134 countries.
Why study at the University of Queensland? At this university, students will have access to a rigorous education in a supportive and creative environment. It supports students in their academic pursuit to attain a higher degree by research.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 50% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Various
- Nationality: Vietnamese Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics (Honours) and Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours), Master of Advanced Economics, Masters by Coursework Programs for Economics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Citizens of Vietnam, who normally reside in Vietnam and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Must not simultaneously hold another funding for tuition fees.
- Students who have received an offer and who are commencing students at UQ.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of Queensland. After receiving a letter of offer from the university, candidates must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV/resume, personal/motivational statement (this statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address), and one reference letter in English.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic excellence.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Queensland will cover up to 50% of the tuition fees for excellent students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.