In recognition of the students’ efforts and desire to learn, California Baptist University has announced the Public Relations Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship will be awarded to high-achieving international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate or graduate programme at CBU. Students must be accepted at CBU to receive an amount per year towards their programme fee under this application .
Nice chance for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
One of the top Christian Colleges in the nation, the California Baptist University, is a private Christian university that believes each person has been created for a purpose and helps them find the same. It is ranked 40th in Regional Universities West.
Why choose to study at California Baptist University? California Baptist University is an establishment that seeks to provide academic programs that prepare students for professional careers, as well as co-curricular programs that foster an environment supporting the intellectual, physical, social, and spiritual development of each student. CBU promotes critical thinking that enhances listening, speaking, writing, reading, viewing, and visual representing of the students.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through December 1.
- University or Organization: California Baptist University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: International students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply to an undergraduate or graduate programme in Public relations offered at CBU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have received an acceptance letter for the applied programme by the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply to any desired programme through the application portal of the university. Students are requested to contact the respected department [email protected] to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Recommendation letter
- Bachelor degree
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have attained a minimum 3.0 GPA is required for unconditional admission and a minimum 2.75 GPA is required for conditional admission to get into CBU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE Academic – 53
- IELTS – 6.0
The international students that will be selected for this application will receive $2,000 per year towards any undertaken undergraduate or graduate programme at CBU.