Apply for the Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Awards and eliminate the financial hurdles that stand in the way of your education. Tulane University is offering the scholarships programme in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
This full tuition fee scholarship is established for international students of Sub-Saharan African countries. Full-time undergraduate students at Tulane will be considered for this award that will cover the entire fee of the applied program.
Wonderful chance for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 41st in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges in National Universities, Tulane University is a private research university with the purpose is to create, communicating, and conserving knowledge to enrich the capacity of individuals, organizations, and communities to think, learn, and act and lead with integrity and wisdom.
Why choose to study at Tulane University? Tulane University has maintained a global campus with an emphasis on cultivating an international and multicultural climate on campus and engaging the global community through study abroad programs. It offers one-of-a-kind learning experiences inside and outside of the classroom. With tiny batch sizes, teachers and professors are personally bonded at Tulane.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through15 November 2022.
- University or Organization: Tulane University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students from and studying in Sub-Saharan African countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate degree programme offered at Tulane University is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled in a full-time undergraduate programme at Tulane.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply online after registering on the university portal. No separate scholarship application is needed as students are considered on the basis of their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school transcripts
- Certificate of Finances Form
- Letter of Recommendation
- An essay
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to maintain a 3.0 GPA minimum and provide official results of either the SAT or ACT examination to get into Tulane.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 95 or higher
- IELTS – 6.5 or higher
- Duolingo – 115 or higher
The selected applicants will be given a full tuition fee scholarship renewable for 4 years towards any applied undergraduate programme at Tulane University.