Start your academic journey in the UK! The Quality Company Formations is providing a golden opportunity to apply for this application programme. The grant is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
Beneficial offer to receive financial support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Quality Company Formations has been recognized for its authority in the region and is one of the UK’s leading training agents. It provides the broadest range of structures and training packages for businesses in the UK.
Why should you apply for this programme? This program is designed to help young entrepreneurs and students who are facing financial problems.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Quality Company Formations
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: £1,000 or $1,250
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and USA
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the UK and USA students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have previous years degree or certificates with a good result from a recognized college or university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to complete the online application form. And must write an essay of 1,000 words exactness of your business proposal, the steps you have already taken to realize this goal, and details of how you would use the Quality Company Formations Scholarship to build up your idea further. Please email your completed application form, essay and enrolment or acceptance letter to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Must submit proof of enrolment and/or a letter of acceptance from your university or college, certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
The Quality Company Formations will provide an award of £1,000 or $1,250 to the UK and USA students in the UK.