To recognize the academic achievements of students, the University of Queensland is providing Advancing Clinical Research International Fellowships in Australia for the academic year 2021-2022.
Nice chance for overseas students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland was founded in 1909 and is a public research university based primarily in Brisbane, Queensland’s capital city. It offers a wide range of degree programs to students.
Why study at the University of Queensland? Students at UQ will have the chance to research with some of the world’s top academics. UQ has a global reputation for bringing about change by delivering information management for a better world.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research fellowships
- Award: Up to $100,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Advancing clinical research international fellowships offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold a salaried appointment in a clinically related role with the Queensland Health facility or other publicly funded medical facilities (minimum fellowship 20% FTE).
- Must continue to be working, live in and behaviour research in Queensland for the duration of the fellowship.
- Be eligible for membership/accreditation of a professional association, or be registered with the appropriate professional registration board.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in a research fellowship at the university. After that, students must apply online no later than the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Must need to submit an Academic CV, academic certificate, transcripts, and copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of Queensland will provide the funding award of up to $100,000 to the eligible international and domestic students in Australia.