If you are a talented student looking to advance your career while you pursue a postgraduate degree, apply for the Saints Sports St Leonard’s College masters programmes at the University of St. Andrews.
The Saints Sports St Leonard’s College Masters The studentships are open to international applicants who want to apply for postgraduate degree programmes.
A fine chance for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1413, the University of St Andrews is a public university in St Andrews Scotland. It is the oldest of the four ancient universities of Scotland and the third-oldest university in the English-speaking world.
Why study at the University of St. Andrews? From cutting-edge facilities to flexible assessment methods, the University aims to ensure that all students get as much as possible from a St Andrews education.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021
- University or Organization: University of St. Andrews
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: Up to 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc, MLitt, MRes
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants should be competing at a high level within their sport – the usually national or international standard
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have applied to a postgraduate taught course beginning in the 2021-2022 academic year, you can access Scholarships and Fund through My Application.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- CV or résumé.
- A personal statement or sample of academic written work in English is required for specified programmes.
- Two original signed academic references.
- Academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Admission to a taught programme is normally on the basis of a good first degree with Honours from a UK university and other entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of English proficiency.
The University of St. Andrews will provide tuition fee reduction to students to cover their study expenses in the UK.